Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meat free Hummus Wrap

Okay so I made this one afternoon and fell totally in love. I've made it about 10 times since, adjusting things around, trying different stuff in them and no matter what, it's always good!



First of all, I found these awesome low calorie wraps. They are called "Flat Out" and they are 90 calories. I love that they are soft, but be warned, wet wraps like stuff loaded with salsa causes them to fall right apart. But for the hummus wrap, these are perfect.

So onto the super easy part...
Just spread some Hummus (I've used plain and roasted red pepper) onto the wrap. I use 2 tablespoons. Then I add one tablespoon of ranch. I just love ranch and can't seem to cut it out of my diet.

I slice the cucumbers into long slices and layer them onto of a bed of spinach. Then I added some sprouts and some egg whites on this one.  Sprinkle a little garlic salt and enjoy!!

Alternate foods I've used have been onions, peppers, sunflower seeds and fresh green beans, but the options are unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment